Is life boring or overwhelming? Maybe it’s time for a review or even a shake up to get more balance and joy. Below are suggestions to become more committed to making choices about [Read more…]
. . . is to complete 1 of the 2 following challenges:
1) For one month make a choice to do something new and different that [Read more…]
To a certain extent we choose what we want in our life or, at least, we choose how we will respond to what life brings us. Sometimes we each need a reminder that we are responsible for our attitude and the joy we call into our own life. Below are seven strategies to increase your happiness. [Read more…]
Are you happy with your life? If not, you need to evaluate your options. It could be a temporary situation where circumstances will change on its own or it could be that nothing will be different until and unless you decide to change. Below are 5 steps to change your life. Good luck! [Read more…]
People often tell me their guides don’t speak to them or they can’t hear their guides. Below are the 3 most common blocks to hearing your guides. I can assure you, they do want to communicate with you. [Read more…]
In the last several days many people have reported, among other things, having nightmares about gas chambers, dark monsters coming out of the floor, premonitions of huge earth changes or power struggles in personal or business [Read more…]
Are you truly committed to what you want to manifest? You must be committed to focusing on what you want and learning to trust that you receive your intention. Keep your intention in the front of your mind. Say the words of power [Read more…]
Setting intention is to act and think in a way that brings about specific results. It is important to live consciously and be aware of the effects your actions will have on your intentions. Commitment is a necessary component to manifesting your intention.
Stating your intention is only effective for goals that apply to you as it is not ethical (or useful) to try to change the will or to influence the actions of another person.
We often become fixated on an outside person or thing to generate our happiness or security. This is very limited thinking. How often has a person you know said, “I’d be happy if I just [had a new car, house, job, relationship]?” After getting what they thought they wanted their lack or need still exists.
Before you commit to your intention, understand the true results of what you are calling to yourself. Start by exploring these questions:
- Do you want a new job, or is the essence of what you want is to feel fulfilled with your work?
- Do you want a million dollars or is the essence of what you want to have financial security for yourself and family?
- Do you want a relationship with a specific person, or is the essence of what you want is to feel loved, secure and fulfilled?
Explore each of the questions below once you decide the essence of your intention: Explore these questions
• Are you truly committed to what you want to manifest?
• Are you willing to release whatever is keeping you from manifesting the essence of your intention, even if it is a subconscious thought?
• Are you willing to live with the consequences of what you are manifesting?
• Are you willing to release expectations about how and where you manifestations will come about?
• Are you willing to be open to the trust and belief in your guides and in the power of transformation?
• Are you willing to accept that you are worthy for that which you desire?
What is the best course of action for me to achieve my goal?
What is the challenge that is in the way of achieving the goal?
What energy do I draw to myself with possible choices?
What are the next steps for me to take in my relationship?
What will the next 4 months bring?
How can I attract more joy?
Why do the same issues appear in my life?
How do I move forward in my business?
Is this the right person for me?
Is this the right path for me?
“I still don’t know how to explain the difference – I can walk in any room and not feel the hostile energy from my ex. I feel safe, thank you.” JA
The choice to follow my spiritual path has often seemed to be in conflict by the attraction of business. I had several successful businesses and some with significant challenges. As a business coach I bring to you all of my experience along with my intuitive tools as well as the mind set to translate the information into business solution gear toward your business.
“The attitude of my staff has changed for the positive. We all seem to be on the same page and production and sales have increased. Thank you! ” JR
The basis of my success has been the 4Vs. When your business is in alignment with these principals you will be successful. I recommend businesses include as many people as possible in this process. Every business success is based on the employees belief in the company – and that translates to the vision of the company. The successful business translates their vision by the words they use in inter-office communications as well as advertisements to the outside world. The words and visions make up the company standards.
The 4V’s are:
- Vision – Where do you want to be in 5, 10, 20 years?
- Values – Do the management team share the same values and are the employees aware of those values?
- Verbals – What words do you speak in the course of every day business that supports your vision and values in everyday work conversations?
- Visuals – What are you doing visually to share your vision and values with your staff and customers?