I have several someones in my life who are amazing at manifesting – when they are feeling happy. If they are depressed or feeling bad they are unable to manifest what they want.
In my readings I often pull a card that refers to the querent’s hopes and fears. Many times we hope to manifest an end, but don’t feel worthy of what we are hoping to manifest. Perhaps you want a loving relationship, but are afraid that you won’t find the relationship or that you are not worthy of receiving a wonderful, kind relationship.
What does one do when faced with that fear or a lack of self-worth?
• Recognize that feeling of lack in yourself.
• Begin to treat yourself as you would your very best friend.
• Determine what you need to change in your life to become worthy. HINT: To become worthy is not to depend on the actions of others. If you are in a relationship that continually batters your self esteem, it is time to get out of that relationship.
• Begin to make a plan to make a change in your life that will remind you that you are worthy.
• Contact me, or another professional. to help you explore these questions and learn how to manifest what you want.