Thank you for signing up for my e-newsletter at Wise Awakening last Saturday. I hope you enjoy. Please call or email me if you have questions or want to take a class from me. Judyth
Judyth Sult’s March Newsletter
Notes from J
March is the month we celebrate rebirth and renewal. We welcome spring as Gaia wakes up to show off what she’s been gestating during the dark of winter. Spring brings a feeling of hope and renewal.
As a part of the spring renewal I’ll be offering a class to help you answer the question of how to become who you want to be.Let’s work together to find the answer.
I’ll be offering a class to help you identify your strengths and challenges in order to grow to your highest potential. We’ll address these questions:
What is my life’s purpose?
Where am I in the quest to achieve my life purpose?
What is the best way for me to move forward?
How can I meet the challenges in moving forward?
5 Steps to Change Your Life
1. Acknowledge the truth of your situation.When you are in a situation that makes you feel miserable it’s time to take a good hard look and determine what needs to change. You may not be responsible for the situation where you are treated unfairly by a boss or betrayed by a loved one, but you are responsible for staying in the situation if it is making you feel miserable.
2. Determine if the situation is salvageable, or if you have to create something new and different. Let me be clear, if you are being abused it is NOT your fault. Get away and get out of the situation.
In non-abusive, but unsatisfactory circumstances, be honest with yourself and look at how your attitude contributes to the situation. Are you sharing gossip with others who are unhappy and creating dissatisfaction? Are you arguing with your partner rather than having a conversation? Are you approachable? Write down the things you can change about yourself that will contribute to greater satisfaction.
3. Accept that others are as they are and you cannot change them but you can change your reaction to them. You can ask your partner to make changes and ask what changes your partner would like for you to make in turn. Changes may not happen, but an effort will have been made and your willingness to consider changing may make a richer relationship.
It’s more difficult to ask a boss or co-worker to make changes and focusing on wishing they would change is unproductive and will only add to your frustration. Try to see how you can change your environment. Listen to yourself and how you are responding to the situation. Try not to take criticism personally. Strategize (without gossiping and complaining) with a co-worker who is not emotionally involved as to what you could do differently.
4. Explore alternatives – don’t keep doing what doesn’t work and expect it to change. If the job or relationship doesn’t work it’s time to move on. Get your resume up to date and start networking to find out what’s out there. The longer you stay in a job you don’t like the more discouraged you will become.
If it’s your relationship that has to end, do it cleanly and completely. Going back and forth sends mixed messages and extends the pain for both of you.
5. Embrace yourself – believe that you deserve the best. Change can be difficult and demoralizing, so be gentle with yourself. Find allies to help you. Be willing to get professional legal or emotional help. You become empowered when you take the first step to help yourself improve your difficulty. Change takes time. You evolved over a period of time and changes will take a period of time as well.
You are welcome to contact me for life coaching support through your changes.
Need personal help to clarify how to
state and manifest your intentions?
Contact me at
My promise to you is to always treat you and your questions with respect and confidentiality.
READINGS, Friday, March 1 from 10 am to 5 pm, Wise Awakening, Bellingham.
Anacortes Holistic Fair, March 9, 10 am to 5 pm, Anacortes Senior Center
READINGS, Friday, March 16 from 10 am to 5 pm, Wise Awakening, Bellingham.
BECOME WHO YOU WANT TO BE, class, March 24, 1 pm to 3 pm,Vision Quest, Everrett
READINGS, Friday, April 5 from 10 am to 5 pm, Wise Awakening, Bellingham.
BECOME WHO YOU WANT TO BE, class, April 6, 1 pm to 4 pm, Bellingham
Full moon March 8
Spring Equinox March 20
New Moon March 29
Easter March 31
Individual readings are available by calling (360) 305-1491
Coaching by Judyth
People come to me for coaching because they know they will be supported as they change their lives. We work together as often as is needed. Each person has homework that is unique to their situation. Coaching sets up a situation of accountability, collaboration and helps to make progress.
A weekly 1 hour consultation. Brief email responses throughout the month as requested by you.
Two 1 hour consultations per month. The consultations will be by phone and can be broken into half hour segments.
Brief email responses throughout the month as requested by you.